Different travel options to get you from the ferry to your desired destination:
The Downtown Looper has been a staple of Downtown St. Pete for over 10 years. It’s run by a not-for-profit corporation and is funded by a collection of local stakeholders that help make the service available. It’s fun, friendly, and passes through all the major parts of downtown that people commonly visit.
- Free in the Free Fare Zone!! $0.50 otherwise.
- Service Map
- Open Daily 10 am – 5 pm. (Runs till midnight on Friday and Saturday Night)
- Fare can only be paid on the trolley (cash only, exact change)
Feeling a bit more adventurous? Consider riding the Central Avenue Trolley. It goes beyond the core of Downtown St. Pete and can be used to visit the shops, restaurants, bars, and breweries located along Central Avenue leading to Tropicana Field. Feeling beachy? This trolley goes all the way to St. Pete Beach and Pass-A-Grille!
- $5 for an unlimited, all day pass. Complete Pricing Information
- Red CAT line on this system map
- Open Daily 6:20 am – 11:30 pm
- You can buy tickets online, but there’s an additional fee. We recommend paying once you get on the trolley (cash only, exact change)
SPRides is a fleet of eco-friendly, 6-person electric cars that will pick you up from the ferry and take you anywhere in it’s service area. Simply download the app, create an account, and request a ride. It might take a few minutes to pick you up, but once it arrives a friendly driver will take you to your destination while providing a unique vantage point to see the sites of Downtown St. Pete.
- $5 per person within service area
- Service Map
- Open Daily 11 am – midnight
- Download the app to request a ride: iPhone or Android
Coast Bike Share is without a doubt the most exhilarating way to move through St. Pete. Not gonna to lie, it takes a solid 5 minutes to download the app and create an account, but don’t let that discourage you! Once your account is set up, all you have to do is punch in your account number & PIN and you’re free to cruise the streets of St. Pete like you’re back in 5th grade again!
- $8 per hour. You buy minutes in advance and they never expire. Complete pricing information
- Service map
- 24 hour access
- Download the app to rent a bike: iPhone or Android
These popular ride sharing platforms are last on the list for a reason. Don’t get me wrong, they’re extremely efficient and reliable, but where’s the fun in that?? If you took the ferry to visit St. Pete I hope the only reason you ever use one of these services is because you stayed at a bar longer than you thought, and have to hustle back to the dock before the ferry leaves.